Eager for more of the same great positive collaboration and communication that the #michED chat gave educators and students across Michigan this last school year? Well we’re back! Starting Wednesday, June 25th we’re starting up the summer chat schedule. We’ve got a great list of moderators lined up from around the state, with more podcasts on the way as well.
The #michED chat is an effort to share great ideas and create a positive environment for change, decoupled from the current politics surrounding the education reform movement in Michigan. We hope you’ll be a part of that change this summer by participating, or just listening in on, one of the weekly #michED chats on Twitter. Check out the schedule and moderators we have lined up below for some great #michED conversations!
All #michED chats are on Wednesdays @ 8 pm EST
- 6/26 – moderated by @stanleyteach, High School English and 21st Century Literacy Teacher
- 7/10 – moderated by @EmmyRyd2016, High School Student and ready to face the world
- 7/24 – moderated by @csteenst, Educational Technology Consultant and lover of weather
- 8/7 – moderated by @dreambition, Education Consultant and “Dream Big” Educator
- 8/21 – moderated by @dprindle, High School Science Teacher and MACUL Board Member
I hope everyone has been having a terrific summer, and is working hard to make next school year even better! Want to get more involved with #michED? Consider sharing a blog post or two about a powerful learning experience that happened in your class by connecting with others from your school district, county, or across the Wolverine State!